Frequently Asked Questions

Enter one or more words to search through our frequently asked questions

or select one of the categories to see all questions and answers for that category


What documents will be required to be able to stay in the UK for a study or work period from 2021?

If you have evidence of arriving in the UK before 31 December 2020, you need to apply for pre-settled status. If you first entered the UK after this date, you will have to apply for a visa under the new Immigration System.

© the3million 2021    Contact Us     About Us    We respect your privacy. Read our policy here