Frequently Asked Questions

Enter one or more words to search through our frequently asked questions

or select one of the categories to see all questions and answers for that category


Do family members applying for pre/settled status need proof of address as well or simply proof of relationship with the main applicant?

Family members of EU citizens will need to provide proof of their residence in the UK and also their relationship with the relevant EU citizen. You can see the list of documents to show UK residence here:

And the list of evidence to show your relationship to an EU citizen here: