Frequently Asked Questions

Enter one or more words to search through our frequently asked questions

or select one of the categories to see all questions and answers for that category


Do British citizens (including British children born to EU citizens) need to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme?

No.  British citizens do not need to apply for pre-settled or settled status.

For information on whether your child may be British, we recommend reading the information on the PRCBC website (,in particular this useful infographic: