Frequently Asked Questions

Enter one or more words to search through our frequently asked questions

or select one of the categories to see all questions and answers for that category


Do children have to apply for settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme?

All children who are not UK citizens, and have a EU parent, will need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme and they have a right of admission to join their parents in the UK. Read more about children under the EU Settlement Scheme on Settled’s website.