Frequently Asked Questions

Enter one or more words to search through our frequently asked questions

or select one of the categories to see all questions and answers for that category


Do I need to apply for settled status if I am studying in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland?

Yes. Although fees for University may be different in Scotland, you must still apply for the Settlement Scheme to stay in the UK after the transition period ends. Without Settled or Pre-Settled Status, you will have to apply for entry into the UK using the new Immigration System.


© the3million 2021    Contact Us     About Us    We respect your privacy. Read our policy here