Frequently Asked Questions

Enter one or more words to search through our frequently asked questions

or select one of the categories to see all questions and answers for that category


What evidence can I use to prove my CSI?

Some EU citizens may have had private medical insurance during the period they were self-sufficient or a student. 

There are also other ways to prove CSI. This depends on your country of citizenship and your arrangements. In some EU countries, students abroad were covered by specific national-level policies, whereas some students can still count on their parents’ insurance. An EHIC card issued by an EEA member state other than the UK can also be used. A useful resource about Forms E104 and S041 can be found here: This is a very complex area of law and those wishing to rely on it should consider getting legal advice.

© the3million 2020    Contact Us     About Us     We respect your privacy. Read our policy here