Frequently Asked Questions

Enter one or more words to search through our frequently asked questions

or select one of the categories to see all questions and answers for that category


What happens with my family reunification rights post-Brexit?

If you have settled or pre-settled status, you will be able to be joined by certain family members in the future. 

This includes your spouse or registered partner(as long as they were already your spouse or registered partner at the end of the transition period, 31 Dec 2020), your or your spouse/partner’s direct descendants who are under the age of 21 or dependants, and your or your spouse/partner’s direct relatives in the ascending line (parents, grandparents etc). 

When they join you in the UK, they will need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme within three months of arrival.

© the3million 2020    Contact Us     About Us     We respect your privacy. Read our policy here