What documents will be required to be able to stay in the UK for a study or work period from 2021?

If you have evidence of arriving in the UK before 31 December 2020, you need to apply for pre-settled status. If you first entered the UK after this date, you will have to apply for a visa under the new Immigration System.

© the3million 2021    Contact Us     About Us    We respect your privacy. Read our policy here