Is it better for a dual-national (with both EU and non-EU nationality) who entered the UK on a EU family permit to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme using their non-EU passport or their EU passport?

It is better to make an application based on EU citizenship. The application will ask if you have dual citizenship, in which case you will mention any other citizenship you have.

© the3million 2021    Contact Us     About Us    We respect your privacy. Read our policy here