I have changed my passport or national identity card. Can I use my new ID to enter the UK?

You need to update your details.

If you are waiting for a decision on pre-Settled or Settled Status, you can amend your contact details using this link:


If you already have either pre-Settled or Settled Status you can view your status, amend your contact details and prove your status using the link below:


See this page for more information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/visiting-the-uk-from-1-january-2021