I have pre-settled status, which was granted as a non-EU citizen because I was married to an EU citizen. If I get divorced, will I keep my pre-settled status or do I need to apply for a new visa?

The answer to this depends on whether you can ‘retain your right of residence’. See the section entitled ‘A family member who has retained the right of residence’ of this Home Office Guidance. This is a complex area involving many factors and we strongly recommend you seek legal advice.

Help can be found via funded organisations: https://gov.uk/help-eu-settlement-scheme, and also from other organisations providing support here: https://the3million.org.uk/useful-links.

If you already have settled status, then you do not need to apply for a new visa.