What do I need to do if I am an existing EU citizen student, studying in the UK?

If you were in the UK before 31 December 2020, make sure you apply by 30 June 2021 for settled/pre-settled status to secure your rights to stay in the UK. For more information about settled/pre-settled status and how to apply you can visit the Government’s website.


© the3million 2021    Contact Us     About Us    We respect your privacy. Read our policy here