What can I do if I do not have settled/pre-settled status and I cannot return to the UK/have not arrived in the UK yet due to the pandemic and my course has started online?

So far, the Government has not published any additional guidance on this topic. 

If you enter the country before 31 December 2020, you can apply for Pre-Settled Status. 

EU citizens who do not have Settled/Pre-Settled Status and enter the country after the end of the transition period (from January 2021) must apply for a visa. If you are a student, you will need to apply for a student visa under the new Immigration System. We will update this answer if we receive more guidance from the Government on this topic.


© the3million 2020    Contact Us     About Us     We respect your privacy. Read our policy here