My non-EU partner has a BRP as a worker. Can my partner still apply for the EUSS to get a pre-settled status without having to suspend their BRP?

Your partner, including non durable partners, can apply for the EU Settlement Scheme by linking their application to yours. You must be able to show that you have been in a relationship akin to marriage for at least two years before the 31st December 2020. As they hold a BRP, they will retain this card rather than being issued with a new EUSS. However, it is possible to apply to swap for a new EUSS card. (see