I have already started university in the UK (online) but haven’t yet entered the country. What are my options?

If you are an EU citizen and are studying at a university in the UK already (you started your course before August 2021), you will be eligible for home fees for the duration of your degree. However, you need to have entered the UK before 31 December 2020 to be eligible for settled/pre-settled status. If you did not enter the UK before this date, you will have to apply for a student visa under the new Immigration System.

See  this UK Government policy paper on student finance eligibility for the 2021-2022 academic year.

© the3million 2021    Contact Us     About Us    We respect your privacy. Read our policy here