I got my (pre-)settled status by applying to the EU Settlement Scheme with a paper application, but I am struggling to view or prove my status.

If you applied to the EU Settlement Scheme by using a paper application form because you did not have a passport or identity card, and have been granted (pre-)settled status, then you can still use the View and prove your immigration status service.

However, what you need to know is:

  • Use the View and Prove service as though you are entering a passport number

  • Instead of using a passport number, enter the Home Office application reference number which should be on the letter that the Home Office sent you when they granted your status

  • If the application reference number is in the format 0000-0000-1234-5678, then don’t enter any of the leading zeros, or the dashes, and instead enter just 12345678

If you are still having problems, contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre  (contact details on this page).

© the3million 2021    Contact Us     About Us    We respect your privacy. Read our policy here