Will I be able to work during my studies?

EU students with settled/pre-settled status will see no changes in their right to work in the UK.

If you come to the UK after 31 December 2020 and are not eligible to apply for settled/pre-settled status, you will need to apply for a student visa under the new Immigration System. This visa will most likely stipulate conditions and restrictions on your ability to work. Consult this document for more information or seek legal advice to discuss your specific circumstances.


© the3million 2021    Contact Us     About Us    We respect your privacy. Read our policy here