Please email us or use the form below to get in touch.  

Media enquiry: maike.bohn[at] (Note: This mailbox is monitored hourly during weekdays)

Research enquiry: alexandra.bulat[at]

Any other enquiries, please email us at info[at] or use the form below (Note: This mailbox is monitored during weekdays, we aim to reply within 2 working days)

Thanks! Message sent.